Stuff for the Kids...at bargain prices....

I try to scour resources to bring you mostly no cost items...there are other blogs with activities for kids at cost...I try to give you the most bang for the buck!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Consignments Sale 3/5-3/6

Ring Around the Rosy is having their annual consignment sale!  You can catch them this go around at 10185 hull Street Road near the intersection of Hull and Courthouse in the Big lots Shopping Center near Costco.  I have already shopped and got my daughter the most beautiful dresses including a Maggie and Zoe for $12 with tags still on, all her bathing suits, new toys for the boy...and my Dad even picked up a Dooney and Burke purse for my Mom.

I have consigned with this sale for 2 years now and I like the ease, the selection, the order, and the flexibility of the owners.  Great stuff, less stress, and I make lots of money! 

If you go have a list, bring something to lug the stuff in and think about consigning with them this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment