Stuff for the Kids...at bargain prices....

I try to scour resources to bring you mostly no cost items...there are other blogs with activities for kids at cost...I try to give you the most bang for the buck!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

School Supply Roundup Week of July 15!

I am participating in a school supply challenge over at Richmond Bargains this year where you have to purchase as many school supplies as you can for $10, my oldest is going to kindergarten and my sister has to buy for 6 kids!   So during my preparation, I decided to post what I saw in today's paper that I consider the BEST bargains so far....
Office Max $0.25 for a pack of store brand pens, 0.5 oz Purell 10 cents

Staples, 1 cents pads (Staples has funny purchase requirements and limits so read the fine print)
1 cents dividers, 50 cents rulers, 50 cents pencil boxes
BIC Velocity retractable ballpoint pens, bold, black (2 pack) 50 cents

Walmart
50 cents Crayola 24 pack coupons
50 cents elmers Washable glue 4 oz
10 cents glue sticks (ad says its the only time it will be offered)
17 cents notebooks (worth buying a case to stash away...last year they got as low as 5 cents)
15 cents folders
50 cents composition books
Backpacks ranged from 4.88-9.88

Not really a supply but underwear...
Hanes 12 pack girls 6.94 panties, 7.44 13 pack of socks
Hanes Boys 8 pack of tees, 9.44 8 pack of boxer briefs

Target-
25 cents Roseart 4 oz glue
2 pack glue sticks 25 cents

CVS 10 cents 2 pocket folders

Remember if you do not feel like running around to all the different stores....you can take the sales ad in and price match at Target (has to be same brand).  People tell me you can do it at Walmart too.  Target is in walking distance from my house so I use them more.  



No comments:

Post a Comment