Stuff for the Kids...at bargain prices....

I try to scour resources to bring you mostly no cost items...there are other blogs with activities for kids at cost...I try to give you the most bang for the buck!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Manage a lot of groups?

Here are some sites that I love...
Shutterfly.com has a share sites component which allows you to push out emails, manage sign ups, and a calendar for any group. Allows seamless uploading and printing of pictures,
Signupgenius.com allows me to manage sign ups for my sorority, my job and all things personal.

I am at a Tech conference and just learned of snappysignup.com which allows you to do intervals like for parent teacher conference or put guests together like two parents attending conferences. Will try it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment