Stuff for the Kids...at bargain prices....

I try to scour resources to bring you mostly no cost items...there are other blogs with activities for kids at cost...I try to give you the most bang for the buck!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Win passes to the Circus!

I am a new blogger and have a new contest...help me spread the word about my blog and get some FREE family fun entertainment at the same time!

Its easy peaszy...Leave me a comment on why you should win!  Include your favorite circus moment!
Passes will be mailed on Monday...easy peasy....
Click here for behind the Scenes Footage!


Increase your chances, sign up as one of my followers or on my RSS Feed!

3 comments:

  1. My father took me once when I was little. I had only seen farm animals and house pets up until this point. I was so excited to see the elephants, and even more excited to get an obnoxious noise maker to drive him crazy with on the ride home. I want my daughter to be as awed by it as I was. But we might skip the noise maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take my 5 and 2 year olds as they were unable to attend last year. I always strive to find meaningful fun activities for them but as a single parent money can be tight. My favorite memory is when my son at the age of three got to ride on the elephant...he was super excited! B. Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow....he got to ride on an elephant? How exciting. Good luck B. Williams!

      Delete